Sunday, September 27, 2009

Off to India in 3 weeks

India is approaching soon. As I get prepared to travel there again, I am so grateful to the continued support of all my students here in the East Bay. Thanks for making all of this possible. I hope my studies nourish you as much as they nourish me.

Details on trip:

I will first be heading up North to Dehradun to study with Rajiv and Swati, 2 Senior Iyengar teachers who run a Yoga center giving 3 week workshops every month. There will also be an Ayurvedic Physician there, whom with I hope to apprentice.

Then, I will head down to Pune, the home of the Iyengars and my beloved teacher, Dr. Vasant Lad. For 4 weeks, I will again study with the Iyengars, and intern with Dr. Lad at his clinic in Pune. Pictures will come soon. I will miss you all.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm so excited for you and looking forward to hearing about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessie,

    Sorry, I was not able to attend your class Thursday night, before you left on your trip. What great experiences you will have! Looking forward to your return.

    Best,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posting i like this very much. thanks for sharing this with us.

    Lululemon athletica

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you got nice comments here on this posting. its so nice posting. thanks for this.

    Ayurvedic Medicine

    ReplyDelete